Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Bit Of A Break

It's been quite obvious these last few weeks that I have not managed to spend the time much time on this blog. There are so many things to write about and I am constantly thinking about new post ideas, but there are simply other priorities in my life right now to suck up my time, namely my job and a script I am writing. More generally, I have been reorganizing how I spend my time recently and the upshot is that I don't have the time to stay up-to-date with the news the way anyone who wants to write a half-way decent blog has to. That's certainly one consequence of the media-rich world we live in: too much to read, not enough time to write. Anyway, with this post I am simply making official what has already happened: the frequency of posting will continue being very light for several weeks, if not completely stopped.

However, it's important to say that this is not the end of My Evolution. I get a tremendous amount of enjoyment from it (I hope whoever is reading this gets some too, especially if you're still reading it after all these months that it's been up!) I hope to pick it up again when my job is over -- in four weeks -- and my script done -- hopefully by June 1st. This is just a break, a hiatus. This blog tracks my political evolution, and in the end, that will never stop.

-- Axuve

No comments: