Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Barack Obama For President

Working a regular job and writing my script has really cut down on my blogging time, but today I'm going to try to post a couple of times, starting with my official endorsement. In a future post I want to write down all my reasons, but for right now I'll just say that I have voted this morning for Barack Obama for president of these United States (seeing Palin on the ballot made me shiver). Incidentally, the lines were longer than I'd ever seen them, by a factor of at least 10. I've never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes, but today I waited about 30-35. It makes me wonder, where have all these people been in previous elections? (As I was coming in to work, the building guard and I started talking about the election and she said, "I think in this election it's important to vote").

No comments: