Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm on TV!... In the Netherlands!

This blogging thing hasn't been going so well, but I'm going to try to catch up. I promise. Last week sort of wiped me out and I'm just now recovering. Right now I'm just going to post something really quick. A few weeks ago I was interviewed by a Netherlands journalist doing a report on Obama-mania here in NYC. She had already interviewed African-Americans on Obama and now she needed a nice white boy. I have to admit it was a lot of fun spouting off and telling her what I thought. You can watch the video here. It's in dutch, but you can hear me talk in english. I appear twice, once about 2 minutes in and then about 4 or 5 minutes in. I'm finally a TV pundit. (The video is a little flakey. Just give it 30 seconds or a minute.)

Update: The link should be fixed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The link does not go to the video.